The H1b visa (Also known as H1b签证) is the most important type of work visa in the United States. It is a non-immigrant visa for employees with foreign professional skills who are employed by US companies. Holders of H1B visas can work in the United States for three years, and then can be extended for another three years. If the identity of the visa holder has not changed after the expiration of the six-year period, they must leave the United States. This article will introduce h1b visa materials (Also known as h1b签证材料) in detail, so that you can easily understand all relevant matters at one stop, so you don’t have to ask immigration lawyers (Also known as 移民律师). You will be able to apply h1b 2019 successfully if you come back from your domestic country.
H1B visa process (domestic)
1. CITIC contributions 1210 RMB, call card for visa reservation, retain visa payment receipt
2. Fill in the DS160 form online
3: Telephone appointment interview time: need visa payment receipt and confirmation number after DS160
4. Prepare H1b visa materials (returning is not a hassle, but it still requires special care, whether the materials are sufficient and correct, and whether the photos are in place)
The day of the interview
1. The first step is to pre-qualify the material and collect fingerprints.
2. The second step is to line up to see the visa officer. Gather the h1b visa material again.
3. Special attention: Before you queue, you must store your mobile phone and other items that you are not allowed to carry. Otherwise, you will have to go down.
4. The visa officer will simply ask a few questions. As long as the attitude is sincere and the answer is correct, there will be basically no problem.